Check out our list of frequently asked questions! If you have any additional questions, contact us today!
1. Do you offer headlamp restorations?
A: Yes, our expert technicians can restore the headlamp of your vehicle.
2. Do you offer hail damage repair?
A: Yes, we offer hail damage repair for your vehicle?
3. Do you offer front bumper repairs?
A: Yes, we offer front bumper repairs. Request an estimate today!
4. Do you offer warranty with repairs?
A: At Harr Collision, we offer a lifetime limited warranty on all of our repairs for as long as you own your vehicle! All parts and paint are also covered by the manufacturer. We take great pride in our workmanship and want all of our customers to drive home happy.
5. Do you offer rental cars?
A: Rent Toyota and you’ll never go back. Whether you’re headed out of town for a vacation, need a vehicle for business in a new city, or have your current car in the shop, you’ll never regret a Toyota car rental.
6. Can you request an estimate online?
A: Yes, simply fill out our estimate form online and receive an estimate today!
7. Will Harr Collision Center match my paint color exactly?
A: Our paint technicians can flawlessly blend the new paint into the existing paint of your vehicle.
8. If my vehicle’s frame is damaged, is it a total loss?
A: Body frame damage is no longer a vehicle’s nail in the coffin. Modern equipment, technology and advanced knowledge of the technician make it possible to repair even badly damaged frames. Of course the less damage, the more likely it is to save the car.
9. Should I drive my car after an accident?
A: It really depends on the extent of the damage. In general if your lights are out, your vehicle feels “off” or parts are rubbing on your tires, give us a call and we can arrange a tow to our shop directly from the accident scene.